Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subject#TEAMMARA
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=86766&mesg_id=86807
86807, #TEAMMARA
Posted by mashpg89, Wed Jan-15-14 03:13 AM
I was a little disappointed with the premiere, but this episode kicked ass.

-Harris Bros are badass, I hope they play a key role in this season and this wasn't just a guest appearance.

-Raylan taking over the mansion.

-Mara is scheming and has to now figure out how to play the situation with Paxton, Boyd, and Sheriff Mooney. I was suprised Boyd's guy didn't suffocate the Paxton in the hospital, it'll be interesting to see where that goes now.

-Loretta's plotting too. She was a great character and I hope she'll make another appearance this season. I'm also impressed by the actress, she was good before but seems to have gotten better.

-Amy Smart...eh, okay. Not too interested in Raylan's lovelife, hope they keep scenes like the conversation over wine to a minimum. I'd rather him go after Wendy, Rappaport's sister.

-I don't know why Art goes poking around in Raylan's business like that. I understand he's curious, but he doesn't really want to catch Raylan doing dirt like that, does he?

-Daryl Jr. touches down in Harlan. Still not sold on Rappaport as the lead villain this season, but him bossing Dewey around and trying to take over Boyd's operations will be fun to watch.

-Who stole Boyd's shipment? I'm guessing it was the Canadians, but I really don't want to see Will Sasso and Dave Foley play tough guys again. I know other people liked that casting it but it was so unbelievable to me to see them as intimidating leaders of a criminal organization, albeit a Canadian one. Maybe I've just seen too much MADTV.

Great episode, got me hyped for this season.