Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectlove the twists and turns (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=83220&mesg_id=83525
83525, love the twists and turns (spoilers)
Posted by jrocc, Wed Apr-09-14 11:23 AM
- i totally thought Victoria Hand was HYDRA, so they got me on that one.

- so the girl in the flower dress was brainwashed? interesting.

- i'm still not believing that Garrett is the Clairvoyant. he's a tough guy and all, but doesn't seem that smart to have been putting all of that together. because he had a high clearance i'm sure he was involved though. i think we'll find out more about this later.

- i don't think Ward is HYDRA just because of his reaction basically being a head nod when everyone else was all "Hail HYDRA!" with theirs. plus he seems conflicted about it. i'm HOPING that Victoria Hand is not actually dead cuz that would be super gangsta to kill her if he wasn't HYDRA. (i say that because she was the one who handed him the gun before he shot her ... wishful thinking i guess).

- May revealing that the whole team was just a way for Fury to keep tabs on him and make sure he didn't get out of hand was awesome to me. classic Fury! can't trust that dude even when he's helping you out.

- Coulson was FREAKING OUT! dude's paranoia was on 10. when he shot May, i had the same look that Skye and Fitz had on their faces.

- so Fury's in hiding and presumed dead, Maria Hill is working for Stark and Victoria Hand is dead (?). does that make Coulson the de facto leader of what's left of SHIELD?