Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectFor. Fucking. Real.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=82856&mesg_id=83094
83094, For. Fucking. Real.
Posted by Brew, Mon May-04-15 08:46 AM
>i could follow these characters forever man. this ep had everything

Yep yep yep. What an excellent episode. I'm still all set with the Diana stuff, though I do trust it will eventually pay off...but the rest of the episode was so over the top fantastic that shit didn't even bother me this time. Last 3 eps have been all timers.

>- that shit w/ peggy skating while roger played the organ had
>me dying. such a great scene.

Yep....but...

>- peggy feeling like she was swagging into the mccann offices
>while for the rest of them it was just tuesday. dont think
>this will work out too well for her.

^^^that part had me laughing even harder than the skating scene. Chick was just head in the clouds'ing into that joint, did not give a fuuuuuuck. Hilarious slow motion stuff.

Re: Don...yea that could be the case. He saw the plane and was like -- yep I gotta get outta dodge. Don't blame him. That ain't his scene. Thought he'd be making a pitch but now he's just another number in a bigger office. Not his style. Rog ain't gonna love that scene either.

Don did look out the window of his new office strangely...think Weiner is trying to play us re: the guy falling from the building stuff. I'd be disappointed if it really ended that way and don't think it will but he's definitely trying to play with our minds a bit with that stuff.