Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectRE: Ah, it was def delivered weird.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=82856&mesg_id=83028
83028, RE: Ah, it was def delivered weird.
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Apr-20-15 02:43 PM
>He really wasn't trying to make her choose. She str8 up lied
>to him tho. That was kinda fucked up. He was very honest
>w/her. I don't get why she lied.

I guess she still saw the whole encounter as a fling, and figured she was never going to see/hear from him again once she left LA. And on some level she still looks at herself as young and beautiful, and believes have extra "baggage" prevents her from getting everything she wants. There's no way to know if dude would have reacted the same way if she told him off the bat that she was a single mother.

And I can't remember her exact phrasing, but I think she didn't actually say, "I don't have kids," she said something like, "I'm on my own and I love my job", with the context being that she wasn't married. So it was more of a lie by omission.

>Oh and can we talk about the fact that she's working for Lou??????
>
>WTF!

I don't think she's working for Lou per se. I think Lou is just the type of jack-ass who will always act like women are beneath him, even when the woman in question is a partner. She might end up being the one who gets him shit-canned, as she didn't seem happy that Lou was making pitches to Hanna Barbera on "company time."