Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectSeason Finale thoughts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=81615&mesg_id=81941
81941, Season Finale thoughts
Posted by Dae021, Mon Jun-16-14 09:39 AM
- Why are niggas so pressed to see Lady Stoneheart? She doesn't really show up until the end of Book 4, Brienne and Podrick have a ton of traveling to do before they get to that part, Let her cook there's some good story telling to lead up to that. Lets not rush it.

- Arya turned into a little girl again when she was talking to Brienne. It was crazy, she felt like she'd found a kindred spirit in that fucked up crazy world they're all trying to make it in. When my man Sandor shat on their whole interaction I was like damn, dude is really fond of Arya now. its all gruff and mean, but he genuinely cares about her. ooops oh well he took Brienne for a chump and got washed. LOVE IT

- I gotta say I loved how Stannis and Davos jumped down off the horses, they made that shit look extra baddass. Also I dn't think i've ever seen Stannis smile as much as he did as his men were wiping out the wildlings. It was almost creepy, meanwhile my man Davos flexing on people "you're talking to the one true king BOY!" shit was good.

- Mance for all that they've made him out to be, he's a good guy who just wants to save his people. He knows that there are some who are a bit more wild than others, but at the end of the day he was just trynna get to the other side of the wall to escape the wights. Great acting, and fantastically textured scenes with he and Jon.

- Jon and Tormund was fantastic. Of course he loved her.

- Locking them Dragons up really hurt me, they were like "mom where you going mom, we can't get up, MOM MOM MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was legit hurt about that.

- How in the blind holy fuck does Tywin Lannister not know his kids were fucking? He's one of the smartest men in Westeros and all that, and this fool gone look at his two blonde children, see that Robert was different and not see his children in Joffrey & Tommen? Come the fuck on.

- I love Tyrion, also Varys was like NAW I on't know what you did, but i'm not going back there for that fuck shit i'm staying on this boat.

- I like the changes in dialogue between Jaime and Tyrion. It was definitely more mushy, but I still liked it.

- Call her a whore again, call her a whore one more got damn time and she what happen, I dare you, call my bitch a whore one more time and see if I don't let loose!!!