Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectSo much to cover still.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=81615&mesg_id=81894
81894, So much to cover still.
Posted by wallysmith, Mon Jun-09-14 01:06 PM
As for Xaro, wasn't he locked in the vault with Dany's traitor sexmaiden? It's conceivable he/they didn't die, but IIRC it felt pretty definitive.

For the Meereen scene, I'm guessing we're going to get the goatherder with the burnt kids (leading to next season probably opening up with the dragons chained).

And damn... children-eating dragons, Tywin on the shitter, The Hound left for dead and (hopefully) Lady Stoneheart condemning Brienne to death... If we don't get Stannis saving the Wall, this is going to be a depressing ass finale for show watchers.

Edit: Agreed on Tormund. Although it makes me wonder who Jon is going to treat with to eventually bring the Wildlings into the Wall.

Also, this is a longshot considering we didn't get Stannis last night.. but I thought for sure we were going to get a shorter Janos Slynt in the finale. There's no way they were going to get a convoluted election for Lord Commander and with Thorne injured and Slynt dead, it seemed an easy (and TV friendly) path for Jon to become LC.

A bitter Thorne could still be the catalyst for daggers in the dark...