Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectMy couple of things
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=81615&mesg_id=81855
81855, My couple of things
Posted by Dae021, Mon Jun-02-14 10:52 AM
- Dany was less torn up by the betrayl or at least that's how it looked. In the book I felt like half her world had just shattered. I do love how Jorah knew even if he was salty there was no way he could beat Barristan in a fight so he just had to do what he was told.

- I felt like in the book the shock of the situation came because of the brutality and what it meant to Tyrion, but because of how great the character was in the show you feel more for Oberyn. I loved the way it played out and you can see Oberyn's dude rubbing the blade with poison in the beginning right before he handed him the staff.

- Those faces, man those faces.

- Ygritte was a killing fools, and you could almost hear her saying "where is Jon Snow!!!" There was some real venom in those killings.

- Showing a man Flayed was FUCKED UP. Like I know its their Sigil and everything, but homie that was crazy, the bugs flying in and moving inside the body.

- Alfie Allen doing some good work this season.

- Sansa laid it down. My wife and I both said "welcome to the game" good ass scene.

- Watching Arya laugh like that was almost scary. She's spent so much of the show scowling or being upset that to see a real genuine smile was ill.