Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectNot bad...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=78511&mesg_id=78819
78819, Not bad...
Posted by gmltheone, Mon Apr-28-14 10:09 AM
TEAMGREYWORM Learning the universal language and giving good speeches. "if you want it, take it."

I am pissed that they yet again small scaled another battle. They are creative at it. I kind of agree with Ser Barristan Selmy. Mercy would've been a better move there.

Mystery solved. LOL Other than cersei and tyrion it doesn't seem like too many people care. But I did chuckle at the participants just coming out and saying yeah I did it.

I watched that tyrion and jaime scene about 3 times. Really good work by both actors.

And i didn't think brienne would stay long. Didn't fit. Although I am getting tired of the hunt for the stark kids. But if I had a sword I'd name it Oathkeeper too.

Ironically bolton's guy is going to find bran in record time. The dirtbags always win. LOL

A lot of internet outrage last week about the scene last week. not so much for what is going down at craster's keep. Life was pretty fucked up for those women before a mutiny broke out. And it's gotten worse for them since. "fuck them til they're dead"....

They're not sparing us the brutal savagery this season.

Awww how cute. The king has a kitten. How long before some doubles down on joffery's threat? and Margarey is hustling again.

The tease at the end was cool. I wait two seasons to wonder WTF that was all about. Now I know. I think. Of course all this teasing with them I'm pretty sure the full reveal will be disappointing.

----------------------------
Same as it ever was!