Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectOh i thought this was a great episode
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=71844&mesg_id=71997
71997, Oh i thought this was a great episode
Posted by Dae021, Thu Nov-29-12 03:35 PM
The visuals were so bleak. The overhead shot of Sister Jude in a pool of her own blood! The suicide was so gangster, that shit was great.

- Angel of Death was great, she's sweet and she ends suffering she's not the destructive force that people make death out to be. I loved this chracterization.

- Kit is a killer, cold and real. He killt that dude so fast without even thinking.

- That bleeding was crucial

- Watching that rape scene was tough. Then watching ole girl get her some free, and slowly realize that she was in the car with Dude that Hung Charlie!! I was like yep that dude ain't the one you're supposed to be in the car with. Great shit, I have to Agree with Ryan Sarah Paulsen is acting her ass off.

- Lilly Rabe is good, and i'm really enjoying watching her work. The straight fear she showed when she saw the name on the wall, fam so good. Plus her reaction of playing the possessed and then trying to showing her real self, man that shit was incredible. Plus that Carrie 2 the Rage jount on Arden was great.

- Loved to see that zombie get killt
- Hated to see the black dude off himself
- where the aliens at young? I'm starting to think the Aliens are Kit's imagination.

- Really good episode, i can't wait for next week. that shit is going to be crucial.