Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectcosign alladat
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=60620&mesg_id=60798
60798, cosign alladat
Posted by Calico, Fri Aug-24-07 08:29 PM
...my jaw almost da floor when they revealed naruto's parents like that...i always knew it was the 4th since the first episode cause nothing else makes logical sense, but i NEVER thought they'd actually admit it..this, and the death of Oro have really shocked me...i wonder if they're settin up and endgame for the series or maybe preparing to start all new crazier happenings in the Narutoverse...

...i hope Pein is his brother cause that would be dope...and while i don't agree wit kakashi that naruto has surpassed him, i do think it's cool that even the Sannin think dude is next in line for hokage

...Sauske and Itachi didn't intrest me as much cause i KNEW itachi was just gonna play wit his lil bro and leave..i think he just wanted to see Sauske after hearin he'd died...Itachi is still stronger and WILL whoop Sauske's butt when they next meet...think about it, dude barely took out Deidra(sp), and i thought D was kinda a chump...meanwhile, we ALL know Itachi is one of the illest dudes in the Narutoverse...

btw....i got tired of waitin on the anime and decided to chck the manga..i read about a hunnid episodes throughout this past work week....GOOD stuff....