Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectPure Nonsense?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=15028&mesg_id=15407
15407, Pure Nonsense?
Posted by artbymotorcity, Tue Sep-19-06 10:40 PM
>artbymotorcity: you know, you are proof positive that when
>people die, niggas lose their minds - and by that I mean:
>
>a.) tryin' to overstate their importance in said dead person's
>life
>b.) tryin' to act as if you were said dead person's best
>friend when the cat probably didn't even know who you were
>when he or she was alive.
>
>Keep some perspective about your shit and think before you
>post ANYTHING. Lunchbox presented some great points and you
>refuted all o them with nothing but pure nonsense.

Treble...

If the points I raised are pure nonsense, then why does this post right here even exist? Why did the MODs shut down the previous post with the links to download the beattapes & start this one?

When folks present points to me, they need to make sense & be relavent to the situation. LunchBox brought up some points... that he's a big fan, contributed to the foundation, etc. What I don't understand about Box's posts are how one can openly condone public file sharing of ANYONE's music, let alone Dilla's.

He brought up the point that people on this messageboard are not to blame for the file sharing of Dilla's music... I got that point... & he's right... they are not FULLY to blame... but if you condone it happening on the messageboard & you think thats all good, then your a PART OF THE PROBLEM as well.

I'm not overstating my importance in Dilla's life... I've been trying to say what I've said above & several times before in different posts.

Secondly... Dilla DID know who I was when he was alive... Believe me or not, I don't care. I know & that's all that matters.

-----------------