Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectWed nite early showing. Go see this shit! (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=8921&mesg_id=8951
8951, Wed nite early showing. Go see this shit! (spoilers)
Posted by 85SOUTH, Wed May-14-03 06:43 PM
The sheer amout of ass kicking that goes on in this movie puts all other movies containing ass kicking to shame. You all will be able to read play by plays from other okps so I'll just give my opinions of this movie.

I imagined Zion being different from the movie, but it's not my call. I think the cave rave was unnecessary, and I didn't get
the Neo/Architect convo completely. I think the point was that they're still in the Matrix even when they think they're in the real world, but I could be wrong.

The cgi was pretty good considering how much of it there was. I guess it was necessary. The only thing that outshined the fight scenes and choreography was the vehicle portions. God only knows how many cars and trucks were destroyed in this movie but it was amazing to see.

I don't get too hype during movies, but this shit was too good not to get hype about. I am planning to see this again next week. holla