Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: about SE's
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=15547&mesg_id=15583
15583, RE: about SE's
Posted by jigga, Fri Apr-19-02 06:43 AM
Can you do str8 up trades @ Wherehouse on DVD's 4 real? If so thats the way 2 go.

So 2 all yall makin fun of cats like me that just had 2 buy the original Memento when it came out instead of waitin 4 the SE...:P

You gotta dick right? Dick go str8 like this? On each side you got 2 pockets right? Now reach in those pockets and pay tha fuckin bill -Denzel as Alonzo in Training Day

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! give me case -Boris da Blade in Snatch

I got heads dividin faster than nerds @ a calculus convention, see I school niggas, then I after-school niggas like detention. -Ras Kass

18 willin rednecks, sendin me death threats, cuz their niece fantasize about wet sex, when I'm in her headsets. -Opio from Souls of Mischief

The mother of civilization, wants 2 know my occupation, home location and means of transportation. The correct combination unlocks her placenta. Ive got a cellular phone w/ a rubba antenna, own a 3 story house, drive a 4 door Ac, favorite song of all time, Mobb Deeps hit it from the back...then jet. -Ras Kass