Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectyea he's right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=109722&mesg_id=109760
109760, yea he's right
Posted by SankofaII, Sun Aug-28-11 08:05 PM
i can't even argue with this.

i mean, i love angelina jolie and zoe saldana. BOTH of these women can do action well....

but, it just isn't believable when BOTH of them are so damn skinny...like realistically, one of the gusts of wind flying off of the hudson river into battery park this weekend would knock BOTH them broads down for real...

how is zoe taking out Jordi Molla (Colombiana) or Jolie took out Liev Schrieber (Salt)?

it just isn't looking right.

and yea, I saw Anne Hathaway up close and personal as CATWOMAN when they were shooting here in pittsburgh...i was like at least michelle pfeiffer and halle berry were both thin, but you *COULD* believe they could kick ass because there was muscle tone and some heft.

Annie: hmm...i'm thinking a real live tabby cat would probably take her down by jumping on her.

and it doesn't make sense...if hollywood wants hot ass women to be action stars, then, you must allow them to gain the muscle and wait NEEDED to PHYSICALLY CARRY THE ROLE.

end of story.

like i'm not expecting them to look like Hayley Atwell (captain america) but muscle tone and a few extra pounds would be FINE.

and hayley atwell: i really *COULD* see her kicking ass to, imho