Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectreally dug it...highlight for me was...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=108325&mesg_id=108438
108438, really dug it...highlight for me was...
Posted by Voodoochilde, Sun Oct-07-12 10:25 AM
...the performance of that little kid...wow. that little guy just stole every scene he was in.

that's saying a lot too, because there were multiple multiple really solid performances throughout the entire cast....very nicely done...

...i also appreciated <what i consider to be> a relatively realistically represented future...

good stuff through and through....

I havent read the other posts above yet, and this is likely mentioned already & obvious to folks....but...

<SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER FOLLOWS>>>>>>

...cid obviously is the one who eventually develops the time travel technology in the future, i presume using the silver left by young joe to purchase whatever materials needed to create the device... but...there's something else going on at the end and i couldn't put my finger on it exactly.... when the Blunt character caresses young Joes hair like his mother used to do... is there yet another level to this that just isn't quite as clear to me yet?....

will be seeing this one again, its worth a second view even when you already know 'the reveal' & the end, if just for the solid performances of the cast....