Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectDJANGO
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=107141&mesg_id=107371
107371, DJANGO
Posted by princeguy, Tue Dec-25-12 09:04 PM
I Really enjoyed this movie. Quentin just earned a permanent hood pass. It was very entertaining, and Chris Waltz was magnificent. The crowd clapped when this movie ended. Kerry Washington was great and showed angst, fear, and pain very well. Jamie was likable, but there was no "Ray-like" performance, but he totally worked. There was action, intrigue, and comedy. It even works as a date movie, because there was an injection of romance. I totally recommend this movie, its worth the trip and the money. The movie defintely has a bias factor. If you are a racist white person, or an uncle tom black person, you will probably not like this movie. Any existing bias will probably manifest itself when you see this movie. Your existing point of view will have a say in how you feel about this movie. Nonetheless it was very entertaining, and not meant to be serious Edutainment. Quentin puts HIS style all on it. Props to Quentin for making this movie. It was long overdue. See.....there goes my bias. :-)