Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE:nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga,lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=107141&mesg_id=107355
107355, RE:nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga,lol
Posted by maternalbliss, Mon Dec-24-12 11:05 PM
QT he hurt my feelings(sniffles). I know these sap suckas still crying and complaining gee. This is not directed at you bwood i am talking to the other posters. I just can't help but laugh. Most of these dudes are the same suckas that was praising that Lincoln movie. That romanticized piece of junk and they got the nerve to criticize QT. I just nod my head at the fact that they take him so seriously.

I am really gonna fuck they head up and make 'em mad with the real deal about all this shit.

THE SOUTH WON HA HA HA SEE I AM CRAZY BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH, I LIVE IN GEORFIA AND I AM TELLING YOU THEY WON.

The thirteenth amendment was a compromise and not only that slavery is not illegal. Bliss talking that crazy shit lol hear she go again. Well at least bliss can drop some real knowledge instead of crying over that n word,lol.

See i really know who and what governs America. If you don't like nigga you should also not like colored, negro, black or African Amercan. All these terrms denote someone else having the right to categorize you and exert their authority and jurisdiction over your black ass. nigga=black, nigga= colored, nigga=creole, nigga= african american. If you know the game you know it's all the same.

Personally i prefer none of these designations but i am unfortunately still in the matrix.

I am going to see Django and imma have a good time.
Bliss