Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI disagree ENTIRELY. If I could resize this font and make it bigger
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=107141&mesg_id=107316
107316, I disagree ENTIRELY. If I could resize this font and make it bigger
Posted by BigReg, Thu Dec-13-12 02:18 PM
I would, lol.

>We dont need it. Your dischord and discourse is in that
>Hollywood reporter comments section. Nobody needs any more of
>that

For many in Middle America we are in a post-racial Benneton ad where white people have wiped racism clean, so much so that anti-white racism(immigrants and negros getting our job through afirmative action!) is MORE of a problem , lol.

It's why when all those high school kids got caught by gawker with their racist tweets after the election the number one excuse (outside of saying someone 'hacked' their account) that they were 'joking.'

If this movie ends up being "Birth of A Nation 2: Electric Bugalaloo", I would LOVE it, because then you would have groups being all apologetic, other groups on some 'Yeah, he's right, darkies are worthless' etc.

Let's me know where everyone stands, lol. Ignorance breeds underground, shine a light on em all.

People read those hollywood reporter comments and think it's a bunch of hicks in West Virginia when in reality those are their parents/friends/SO's, etc.

Bring em out in the light.