Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectyou're missing my point, and how shocking is that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=107141&mesg_id=107288
107288, you're missing my point, and how shocking is that
Posted by Beamer6178, Thu Dec-13-12 11:07 AM
instead of you actually ADDRESSING my question, you're on to some otherness...

i didn't name names, i actually don't have a problem but i would like to know where it started...

>If you have a problem with how we're posting
>about a movie, just say it.
>
>Using Radin to to establish moral high ground is
>inappropriate,
>so inappropriate that I think this post should probably be
>locked or at least your post deleted.

i don't believe you or anyone else has the monopoly on mention of an untimely deceased poster. i can't deny that cats put their guns down for a minute and actually just communicated for a minute. in order for my point not to get washed away or lumped in as fodder or crying or some other snark shit, i prefaced it with that, and HONESTLY wonder when it started or if it had always been.

there's no moral high ground at all, or else i would have said "THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP" i made it quite clear it wasn't taking shots or bashing anyone. you think i have a problem with calling someone out? you're clearly not paying attention.

but i did write with an expectation of an actual answer to the question, which has yet to be provided.

good job

you call yourself a critic who will get paid if this movie makes bank so you'll be honest and fair there. my question is why do so many (far from just you) take to personal insults if someone disagrees on movie tastes? now you can write ten more paragraphs about instructions for the mere mention of Radin or perhaps you or SOMEONE will answer the question.