Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI can rock with that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=107141&mesg_id=107236
107236, I can rock with that
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu Dec-13-12 04:58 PM
while Southerners are mocked, I still think the mocking is more "milquetoast". like "lol, look at these poor folks. look at these dumb folks. listen to them talk". that shit is just dumb. one's economic class, and level of education is almost never funny. customs aren't funny unless they're on some wild "Fleece" type shit.

but if you wanna make fun of the power structure/politics, I'm down 100% for that.

now granted I have not/and probably won't see the film, because after the "Dead Nigger Storage" scene in Pulp Fiction, I'm wary of anything involving Tarantino and race.

He kind of reminds me of those buttholes on the Internet who just say "nigger" like it's a preposition because there aren't any visible black people to put foot-to-ass (proverbial and otherwise) upon listening to it (see: Matt Drudge's Nigger Fit linked below by handle)

by the description, it kind of sounds like he's on the bullshit in that regard, but did OK for an action/western movie. just don't try to derive any meaning from it.