Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: The Official X-Men 2 Post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=9299&mesg_id=9468
9468, RE: The Official X-Men 2 Post
Posted by bennyblanco, Sat May-10-03 08:45 AM
Does anyone realize that Lady deathsrike and Wolverine where once lovers in the comic, she was killed by Sabretooth...I thought they would touch on that in the film, but if Jackman gets the Wolverine franchise they've been talkin about i'm sure she'll return in the film along with Sabretooth and *gasp* Omega Red

Also. the Dark Phoenix saga must be touched in the next probable film in the franchise, I'm pretty sure the flick's already grossed 200 million nationwide in these past two weeks

one last thing...given the fact that these actors aren't gonna hold onto these roles forever there's a possibility of re-casting (never a fan of that but whatever works) or introducing some new mutants such as Gambit (if they have no wolvie then Gambit would fit in to add the "bad-ass factor"), Archangel, beast, psylocke, jubilee with villians such as Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Hellfire Club...y'all know where I'm gettin at

that is all for now....