Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectDOPE! B+/A-
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=9299&mesg_id=9397
9397, DOPE! B+/A-
Posted by TRENDone, Sun May-04-03 09:17 AM
this movie totally blew the first installment out the water. like what the majority is saying, the opening action sequence with night crawler is off the hook. from first view, my only gripes about the movie are: what happened to storms accent and whats up with that gay ass shot at the end with 2 dudes crying and hugging each other?! jk. thats how good of a movie it is. only 2 stupid, childish complaints. some things i noticed:

-this makers of x2 came off as if theyre calling out the matrix team. i got this impression from dressing up cyclops in that all black fit in one shot (and with the nightcrawler fx).
-lady deathstrike, nuff said. bold and beautiful, she had a killer role. i wish she had a bigger role, though.
-i wish collosus(sp?) did help wolverine in the takeover scene. with a name like collosus, you gotta give him a 'bigger' scene.
-are mystique and nightcrawler related? my friend swears theyre mother/son.
-my friend said he saw gambits file in the background when they were looking through magnetos file on the computer.
-it was great seeing wolverine killing mfs.

blah blah. peace.