Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectIt was quite funny, but for some reason, I thought it would be funnier
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=46119&mesg_id=46196
46196, It was quite funny, but for some reason, I thought it would be funnier
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Nov-05-06 04:42 AM
Now I usually laugh alot at anything, but maybe my expectations were too high. The funniest part to me was the bed and breakfast and them 'cleverly changing shapes' lmao. So much of the dialogue was hilarious, but a couple parts were far too predictable (this is my sister, the cheese part). Also, it was hella funny that so many cats in the theater were either shaking their heads or kinda being flabbergasted at so much of the Jew stuff, my brother and I were DYING while cats around us were like omg, no he didnt(although that aint stop them from laughing at much of the rest). I thoroughly enjoyed it, but alot of it was just shock coedy imo, some crazy shit though lol.

edit: I also found it very fitting that one of the previews was for the Dixie Chicks movie and the shit they got......then you see some of these segments down south with Borat, its only fitting.