Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI was so scared this whole gotdamn episode, everything coming to a head
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=39972&mesg_id=40168
40168, I was so scared this whole gotdamn episode, everything coming to a head
Posted by LA2Philly, Wed Mar-22-06 10:25 PM
First off, I understand why Shane did what he did. They could have gotten the whole crew eventually if Lem got his deal, and remember one thing, even if Shane aint know it, the deal that Aceveda got DIDNT include him being able to choose his prison (im pretty sure about that, he said he would be put in protective custody for the time being, but didnt say they werent sure about the prison = Lem could die possible anyways in jail, and already having told the info, and lets be real, with the scope of that Armenian money train robbery, NO WAY Kav just says, o ok he did it alone, hell to the fucking no, esp knowing Kav). If im wrong about the prison thing or someone has exactly what Scarface said, lemme know. But I was more emotional about Lem actually dying, than who did it.

We know Shane hasnt been the strongest character, and esp with another kid(once he was talkinga bout another mouth to feed, I knew Lem was dead by his hand, I thought he was loading his gun when I heard something crinkle, but it was the grenade right?) and with Maya at the start of the season, once you get past all the emotions, its not that out of the picture. Also, Vic when he fucked up Crawley, already set the table for doing whatever possible to protect the crew, Shane did something much worse because Lem was the most respectable character in the crew and so ridiculously loyal like we saw this season, but.......to some extent, you protect the greater good by any means necessary.

Dutch and Tina sets up something interesting next season, and they should give Rolling his own damn show, because he was KILLING me this episode with all his lines. Hes prob the funniest but sissiest cat on the show, lol.....that mugfucker smiling the whole damn time when the girl turned out to be a whore, he was the enjoying the hell outta it, LOL.

The Vic being the daddy, I didnt think they would go that route because nothing is obvious, but they turned that fact on my head and went the other way. "When he's old enough....."

And then when Kav going off with his 'are you happy now?', I aint know wtf Vic was gonna do. I had my jaw down on some, i cant believe he just did that type shit....but to some extent Vic now knows what it feels like to lose a brother, just like Crowley's brother felt.

As for the crew next season, its def gonna explode, and rightfully so in the final season......but whos gonna get who? Vic may go after Shane, but who knows what will happen......will they the leave the audience with a sour taste in their mouth and let Shane actually leave with the upper hand after all the foul shit he has done...considering what Shane has done the last 2 seasons and even gone along with everything, that would be the ultimate victory for a hated character. I cant even say wtf gon happen, because it NEVER pans out. But that discovery when Vic somehow finds out that Shane was the man.....its gonna be fucking gripping.

I still cant believe Lem died like that.....fucking christ, we aint ever gonna see LEM again.