Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectDialogue Three
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=22840&mesg_id=23079
23079, Dialogue Three
Posted by BigWorm, Fri Jun-03-05 08:46 AM
"So let me get this straight. Halle chopped up Charles S. Dutton cause she was possessed by the spirit of a dead broad that Dutton raped and killed?"

"Yeah man Roc is no joke."

"And so Halle was committed, cause chopping up ya man with an axe is some crazy ass shit, no matter why you doing it?"

"Yeah especially if you talking bout spirits made you do it."

"On top of that Penelope Cruz was also committed cause she killed her husband and she WASN'T possessed by no spirits?"

"Damn that joint is full of some fine crazy bitches. Get me that straight jacket nigga."

"And Halle busts out of the joint TWICE, but somehow because she proved that her man was bad, they let both her AND Penelope Cruz out of the asylum?"

"Yeah the judge was just like, 'damn maybe she was talking to ghosts all along. Well, fuck it--at least she saved us the trouble of putton Roc on trial. And hell, Halle, ya patna Penelope can go too--just promise us y'all ain't finna chop up nobody else, ha ha ha. I'm just playing. Tell them ghosts I said what up."