Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectLongo, I went to see this based solely on your recommendation and review....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=108486&mesg_id=108572
108572, Longo, I went to see this based solely on your recommendation and review....
Posted by KCPlayer21, Sun Apr-22-12 11:47 PM
and it was probably the BEST damn thing you've recommended in a while. I'm not familiar with Joss Wheadon (I never watched Buffy or Angel or any of his other stuff) but I just enjoyed how creative and different this flick was. I saw it Friday night and then took my wife to see it tonight, and caught stuff in it the second time I didn't see the first time. I didn't see the whole "the audience are the ancients" angle everyone keeps talking about when I was watching, but after reading everyone's commentary I can see how folks saw that.

I also had the pleasure of seeing this with a small audience the 2nd time and had a guy in particular who kept making hilarious comments all through the movie. Made it that much better in my opinion, nothing like the audience shouting at the screen to make a "horro" move entertaining.....

<---- Downtown Kansas City, Missouri 5/24/2011