Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectlovely. and ARCHIVE worthy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=6382&mesg_id=6384
6384, lovely. and ARCHIVE worthy
Posted by poetx, Thu Nov-14-02 10:00 PM
for documentary value. were all these in one place, or are you responsible for pulling together the different information? some i already knew about, like the c-sections being practiced in africa before in europe, and the fact that the oldest evidence of iron smelting is found in africa, but the smallpox vaccination thing blew me away. i imagine they were already familiar with homeopathy (one of my herbal-heads back me up on that one), and i guess this takes that concept to the next lev. its ironic as hell that that was culled from 'hippocrates' magazine, given his debt to (ok, plagiarism from), the 'god' aesculapius (his momma name him Imhotep, i'ma call him Imhotep). its cool that this posted info focuses on western africa (although, on the medical tip, i'll point out for giggles that in kmt/egypt its been proven that they were using tetracycline in ancient times as part of their advanced pharmacology).

peace & blessings,

x.