Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectNow I actually like...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=33960&mesg_id=34083
34083, Now I actually like...
Posted by Kozmikblak, Wed Aug-20-08 03:38 PM
a lot of what you and Kevan are posting here. I am also somewhat in agreement with some of what Mau77 posted as well. This can be a distraction if no focus is put on what to do for ones self. Mau77 assertion that there is nothing most of us can do to put a dent in the information you're giving I think is spot on.

What Kevan brought up about ballentine law dictionary is what attention should be payed to. By the rule of law is how things are run in this world. By the use of that tool, I think, people can move themselves from under the umbrella of what you are describing. Though to do so is to exempt yourself of the priveledges and benefits afforded to those under the umbrella or system of rule.

This post also goes hand in hand with the "Limitations of scientific proof" and "Logic and Intuition...." threads posted by Mau77. Fox responses to this post exemplify what's being talked about in those articles. In that regard let the info flow free my brother. Those who can partake and digest what you are putting out will and probably will be motivated to do more research. Those who can't won't. So be it. Trying to get all the lemmings who are already running to turn in another direction will only get you pushed off the cliff. Those who are with you and can see what you see will be alongside of you.

------------------------------

"The children in the street no longer seek 300 and 6-0 degrees, they park they minds at 1 oh 6 and freeze" -Pos-Freedom Train

"Devil and nigga are the same to me." -Nettrice

"it's wack to me when the beat is more hype than the M.C. cuz what he is saying