Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectoh yeah because sooo many slackers drink 40s and hit blunts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=33960&mesg_id=34060
34060, oh yeah because sooo many slackers drink 40s and hit blunts
Posted by Kevan, Fri Aug-15-08 10:35 AM
next time I go to a grocery store in a white or asian or indian neighborhood, I'll ask them how come you don't sell 40 ounce malt liquor? but that would be foolish because in my own experience of being in different areas, they are only in the black/latin neighborhoods.

but then you also said blunts and aren't 40s and blunts known to be a staple in hiphop and this is a hiphop-created board? even if you possibly meant a white/asian/indian/latin/etc slacker, it ultimately points back to them emulating what has been presented as cool within the hiphop community (which is another topic) which is known by all to be associated with african-americans. If this was not true, Spike Lee and countless others would not have spoken up about it numerous times.

So not only now do I know you're a racist, but you're either not aware of it or your lying, either case being sad. I suggest you go spend some time with people unlike yourself to see that not everyone fits into the box you've created for them. If that were true, this planet would be a horrible place to live.