Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: we are your warm up band !!! :-)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=33627&mesg_id=33723
33723, RE: we are your warm up band !!! :-)
Posted by sabbo, Tue Jan-29-08 07:45 AM
P.S. even though I do not wish to go into all of the political stir that is going on here on this post,I do wanna say that just like most places in the world,ISRAEL too has it's share of injustice. however,I see this happens EVERYWHERE! for some reason bashing Israel is more popular... People everywhere suffer,sometimes from their own race and religion. in SUDAN black muslims slain black muslims by the thousands on a monthly basis, in IRAQ shiaite muslims bomb sonite muslims,in KENYA rival tribes now started slaining each other on voting issues.and this never gets the same headlines as the stuff thats happening here or elsewhere in the so-called "modern world".this is just a small example.USA's government is bad just like any other political structure in the world!
I think by you coming here to perform you act as a sane voice in this region,it is easy to boycott,harder to come by and se for yourself that people,just like everywhere, want tolive and enjoy life and music!