Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecti can't believe you guys are serious.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=33627&mesg_id=33678
33678, i can't believe you guys are serious.
Posted by esVee, Wed Jan-30-08 06:50 AM
do you even bother checking HISTORICAL FACTS?

where did you get this obviously propogandistic map?

the palestine that was in 1946 has nothing to do with the "palestinians" of today, in fact it included both the jewish, arab and christian population of the area noted in the map.

each time you see the green territory diminishing it's after an arab country or an allience of such launched an attack on israel! and each time ended up being "OCCUPIED" (the term is so media-friendly it's not even funny).

"It's mostly fanatics in the U.S. and Israel itself who try to deny the obvious. The Arab League has even offered to normalize relations with Israel if they withdraw to the 1967 borders, and give Jordan and Syria and Lebanon and Egypt back the land they illegally annexed and (with the partial exception of Gaza) continue to occupy. But the Israeli leadership has chosen expansion and land-grabbing over peace.

The Arab world isn't even asking Israel to give back what was taken in 1948. It's asking Israel to give back what was taken in and after 1967. It that really so fucking hard?"

i'm seriously banging my head in the wall now. where you people get your information?

do you even KNOW WHAT HAPPENED in 1967? or you just quote from sites without checking at least one, tiny (but hopefully correct) history book?

"was taken"
"give back"

lol.