Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: You, my friend, are the raped...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=32189&mesg_id=32200
32200, RE: You, my friend, are the raped...
Posted by BILL_THA_PHARMACIZT, Thu Aug-25-05 10:56 PM
"do you support paying $3.00+ a gallon for gas? Sounds like you are making excuses for the power elite to take advantage of common, everyday people, many of whom were sold a bill of goods, which had them believing that an indirect benefit of this war would be cheaper oil/gas/energy prices"

no , I realise how niave and ignorant people can be....and that most people that sign up don't "know the game" so Im laying out on the table what people like Bush say behind closed doors .

as far as gas prices go read about the politics of the oil crisis... the best work is at

www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net www.fromthewilderness.com and peakoil.com

after you do the work and understand the scope of the situation we can have a discussion.....but im not going to baby step you through it.

on a global scale the average U.S. citizen IS the "power elite" - they just arn't self-actualized enough to realise it.

5% of the wolrds population that consumes 30 percent of the worlds resources.

another thing ... $3 a gallon gas actually isn't that expensive....its just that we've been living so privleged that it SEEMS like its expensive. The entire "car" culture way of life is a privlege - it isn't a "right".

last thing - lets assume that cheap oil WAS a result of the war - what evil fuck would support it regardless?