Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI'm glad somebody said it...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=32189&mesg_id=32195
32195, I'm glad somebody said it...
Posted by CaptainRook, Wed Aug-24-05 09:45 PM
Haliburton and other U.S. connected interests are makin' a stone cold killin'!! Period. They control the oil from ground to pump, with little to no competition, J.D. Rockefeller style.

It's funny to me how we were sold that a side benefit (not a direct benefit) was goin' to be that we would have access to more oil; thus, the price of energy (gasoline, in particular) would decrease.

Now that that obviously hasn't happened, America is back to its same old tricks; when something goes wrong in America, blame some group of foreigners. "It's the Chinese; they are driving more cars and therefore, driving up the cost of oil." Never, it's Haliburton or other greedy, U.S. interests, who are making madd loot, hand over fist.

If you believe that it's the Chinese who are responsible for the high gas prices, answer me this: why is it that the Chinese all of a sudden got the urge to drive more cars after the U.S. took over Iraq?