Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI bet.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31578&mesg_id=31654
31654, I bet.
Posted by ya Setshego, Mon Oct-24-05 12:56 PM
Betty Shabazz said that too, in an interview about her marriage. Okay, so you have the submission-thing down(maybe not 100%, but let's give U 85%, a solid B, just for conversation's sake). U say your relationship is reciprocal, so do U expect him to "submit" 2 U also, and under what circumstances(other than if U figured out some deeper meaning in2 a lesson, beyond what he gleaned). Do U think that U R smarter than he is, and if so, does that make it even MORE difficult for U 2 submit 2 him(I take it that the Bro. is in the NGE, also).

Next q. (& I am not a "journalist", or whatever they were talking about in that 5%er post. I'm genuinely interested in what U have 2 say, so that "if" I disagree w/ your beliefs<which I already know that I don't TOTALLY>, then I know exactly why, whereas most Blackfolk would just write it off as: 'Oh, that's crazy-talk.' or 'Don't come around me w/ that devil-worshippin' stuff!' No. I'm more enlightened than that. So, please don't think I'm "puttin' U on 'blast' just 2 make fun of U, or your belief system): What if U & dude don't work out? Would U consider uniting w/ a Bro. who was not in the NGE? If not, why not?

>> it takes alot more strength,
>imo, to submit than it does to antagonize in a relationship
>
>