Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: I know
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31578&mesg_id=31637
31637, RE: I know
Posted by the_best_part, Mon Oct-24-05 10:52 AM
i am in a relationship that is, so far, one on one. however, my s/o and i have discussed the possibility of him being protector/guide/light to other women. i am not opposed to it. we aren't actively looking for an addition, but if we meet her, she will be welcomed. there are things to consider. first of all, she will be chosen by myself. and i will always hold the status of first wife. we will be friends and love and respect one another. when he is with her, i wont be jealous because i understand the dynamics of this sort of relationship. of course this is all hypothetical.

my views/opinions on alot of things are unique, to say the least, and i dont expect many people to agree or understand where im coming from.

bottom line..
if i meet a woman who is alone and without guidance or protection, and there's a certain chemistry between she and i as well as her and my husband..if he can support her and she can add on to our family..
i dont see why i cant share my good fortune with others. equality is not so complex.