Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Too philisophical... and personal... give me something directly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31135&mesg_id=31385
31385, RE: Too philisophical... and personal... give me something directly
Posted by 2real, Wed Aug-24-05 11:56 AM
I was hoping you wouldnt say that.
LOL

B.I.B.L.E. - Gza
Accent on BASIC.

Somethings that I've learned from the Bible are not always the initial surface text message. The initial surface text message is not going to tell you how to build a pyramid. When you read the Bible it reveals the nature of God, and the more you read it the more gets revealed to you over time. It does not say directly that Black people are going to be slaves in Amerikkka, on the other hand it DOES SAY Black people are going to be slaves in Amerikkka. Feel me? So I guess I am saying there is no verse that will directly prove what I am saying, but if you understand God's nature, and the true design that He had for man and woman in how they are to interact with each other, then you can feel where I am coming from since God made man and woman in his image, even that truth alone implies that God is not set only with Male characteristics (it would be foolish for us to limit God to just male anyway). However there is a lot of room for misinterpretation, and the Male European has ran away with that one fo' sho.

PEACE AND MUCH LOVE

YAHshua means YAH is Salvation. Only through HIS blood are we made presentable.