Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: The trouble with this.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31135&mesg_id=31362
31362, RE: The trouble with this.
Posted by 2real, Mon Aug-22-05 11:02 PM
There is no God but God.
There is only one true mister.

Anything else that you can call upon would be angels. And to call upon them you would have to know the correct pronunciation to the "words of power" that each is assigned to.

THE SPIRIT OF A MAN IS ALL THAT MATTERS. Yes it is important to have the knowledge of God's name, but in that is not where salvation lies. It seems that people here are SUPERSTITIOUS. We will not suffer damnation because we call YAHWEH "Almighty Creator" or "Supreme One" or whatever. There is no place in any scripture that indicates this. The question posed is "Why dont Christians have a name for their God?" It is not "What is Gods name?" And if it was nobody...***NOBODY*** here would be able to say what it is because IT IS UNSPEAKABLE. When God told Moses who he is to say that sent him God did not give Moses His name, He gave him the closest thing man could handle to understanding the depth and breadth of His infinite being.

The commandment states not to take the NAME of the Lord your God in vain. Are we to sit here and honestly believe that as long as we dont say YHVH in vain then we can misuse any other title we associate with God? No. The reason? Our spirit. Even though we might not be saying His name it is who we are thinking about that matters. I call one of my friends Ted. Thats not his name, he does not even respond to it, but if I were to ever say F--K you Ted and mean it. He would know who I was talking about, and he wouldnt be pleased with it. OUR SPIRIT MATTERS first, it is our spirit that takes care of our flesh, not the reverse, "man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart." 1 Samuel 16:8

PEACE AND MUCH LOVE

YAHshua means YAH is Salvation. Only through HIS blood are we made presentable.