Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectYour cocky spirit...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31135&mesg_id=31353
31353, Your cocky spirit...
Posted by 2real, Fri Aug-19-05 03:40 PM
needs to be toned down #1. Number two for you to sit here and think that you know what "God" is feeling when someone turns from a life of immorality, ignoring "God's" rules and ordinances and finally says, "I'm sorry 'God,' forgive me here is my life." What you are telling us is that "God" is turning HIS nose up at this person b/c "God" was called out of "God's" name. This is a perfect example of why God is God and man is man. God is never puffed up, declaring that HE has the truth for all those willing to listen. How ashamed you should feel. #3 YAHshua is not a "mother" anything and for someone that is so concerned w/ calling people out of their name you need not look past the ground you stand on.

PS I've been in many places and have been called "Mister, Sir, Senor, Father Brother Son, Daddy, Dada, Bro, Director etc. (and if you notice these are titles/positions, not names/aliases/nicknames/monikers) I should not have used monikers in an earlier post. It has already been stated in this room that God, Allah, The Almighty, Lord, are all titles NOT NAMES. So no one is calling HIM outside of HIS name as you claim they are.

IT IS NOT WHAT WE CALL HIM IT IS THE SPIRIT IN WHICH WE CALL HIM. WITH KNOWLEDGE COMES RESPONSIBILITY. OUR "GOD" IS PATIENT. (but HIS wrath comes quick)

YAHshua means YAH is Salvation. Only through HIS blood are we made presentable.