Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: But, again.. the disconnect
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31135&mesg_id=31343
31343, RE: But, again.. the disconnect
Posted by 2real, Mon Aug-22-05 12:39 PM
I have been attempting to explain this for a while. We are talking about spiritual matters,

"Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14

When the Word says "natural man" it is refering to the man that relies on what he can logically put together, he relies on what he can see feel touch hear and smell to figure things out,

"Trust in YAHweh with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

The reason why you cannot understand how YAHweh is the same in the New Testament as in the Old is because you are relying on YOU. I've stated it time and time again, IT IS THE SPIRIT AND THE SPIRIT ONLY that matters, words in a book will never define God. My explanation before did not satisfy you ( no one can refute the fact that the LXX was used by YAHshua himself, and no one can refute that in the LXX it uses theos as the NT does) and I am sure that this explanation will not satisfy you either.

PEACE AND MUCH LOVE

YAHshua means YAH is Salvation. Only through HIS blood are we made presentable.