Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWhy are so many black men screwed?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22880&mesg_id=22930
22930, Why are so many black men screwed?
Posted by guest, Sat Jul-29-00 10:53 AM
Since we are so fascinated with generalizations here, let me add this... Why are so many "brothas":

in jail/prison?
deadbeat fathers?
on drugs?
passing on std's to black women?
killing each other?
robbing everybody?
hot boys?
rock boys?
dboys?
bboys?
boys and not men...

Now you tell me who is "undateable".

Black women have been trying to hold the community/family/race together on the solo for much too long. Some black men are so brain-damaged that they find pleasure in berating the women who have stood by their side since...forever. These same negroes are holding black women accountable for their love for "other" women. It seems that when black men become educated/financially well-off (things that black women have surpassed black men in doing for years) they become certified in discussing why a black woman are not dating/marriage material.

The truth is that many black men have issues. Effective social conditioning and an ongoing inferiority complex has lead them to believe that once they have “arrived” they can become an honorary member of the “white” race by snagging a mate of white/other races. Black women have outnumbered blk men by far in college enrollment/college degrees/ and population in corporate America. So why is it “so hard” for black men to find smart, intelligent and sexy black women??? Because they are intimidated by them/aren’t looking for them…

*It is evident that black men are extremely materialistic, just listen to rap/r&b music. All you hear is “ice” this “moett” that “bentley’s,” “mansions” and “versace” in every other sentence. So where is the argument???

What's good for the goose is even better for the gander!!! I'm sure black women are becoming weary of playing the role of "Doormat" for black men...

"I'm tryin' to soar to altitudes unknown to man, woman or the most agile of birds"