Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectditto
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22880&mesg_id=22907
22907, ditto
Posted by ASTRO, Fri Jul-28-00 09:24 AM
I need to meet you. I ain't cheap but i never step to a sister and ask them what can I buy for you. When I meet someone I'm on the vibe I will buy things we can share. A dinner, movies, a night out, etc. I don't buy people with gifts because what would make that person special? theu just the things you do for them and not the things you do with them.

Sad thing i can't say i didn't meet any brothers like that. When I was at temple this one guy sweated this girl who was just my friend. he wanted to buy her stuff like sneakers, walkmans,etc. She didn't respect that and would talk about him behind his back to my friends. the brother had a problem with me because the girl he liked just wanted to chill with me and my crew. I never had a beef against him. I felt sorry for him. I use to encourage her to set him straight but she didn't. He began to stalk her and probably would have continued if she stayed enrolled in school. It just seemd like the brother wasted his time and could have used his energy to meet someone who really cared about him.