Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwhat is your real question?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22778&mesg_id=22827
22827, what is your real question?
Posted by guest, Thu Aug-03-00 08:23 AM
>But my question is very simple.
> Who's words would you
>want to hear coming out
>of their mouths?
if this question has no context, what's the point of it? the reason i typed all that shit was cause i assumed your question was leading somewhere, now it looks to me like your asking if my child was in some black hole in the universe and had to mouth the words of a rap song, would i rather it be back that azz up or beautiful skin. what's the point of that question? what's the point of bringing up children, aren't they just some pawn that you're using for their percived "innocence". Are you saying that all rap artists should make their music for a hypothetical child in a vacum away from society somewhere? Maybe I'm talking too much again, but sorry, I'm not going to answer your question directly, cause I don't see the point. Why not ask would I rather they recite the Shakespeare's 23rd Sonnet, or the 23rd Psalm? Even if I give you a straight answer - Beautiful Skin. Ok. Now what. So? Does that make one song less valuable than the other? No. Tell me where you're trying to go on this, cause I don't see the point. (Side note: this might be last post I can make today, but I will be reading this thread again later, even if I'm not responding now.)

"I'm every MC by the name of Jay Dee" - Jay Dee