Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectTo me it's not as much
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22778&mesg_id=22816
22816, To me it's not as much
Posted by nushooz, Thu Aug-03-00 03:58 AM
of a questionso of "judging" as much as it is a question of doing your share to get us from where we are to where we need to be. I've defended Lil Kim as well......but my original point was do your share.....We CAN NOT AFFORD TO ME DETACHED from one another.......Note: I didn't say I'm better, I didn't say you're worse.....I didn't judge.....NONE OF US CAN AFFORD the DETACHMENT.....NONE -Rappers, Athletes, Execs, Garbage Men,......
We are obligated to the people that came before us....
Until we ALL get OVER, ain nobody going nowhere! I just want us to be about that.......

And Nay, I never feel like I have to lay out what I do. The Book says that if you do something and brag and boast about it HERE on earth before men, then you have recieved your blessing - from men. That ain who I wanna please. So, when it seems that I have to quantify my "good deeds" I will almost always refrain........ So suffice to say, and please take me at my word, that I try very hard to make a difference and carry my share of the load from my corner of the world.......coming to a corner near you- very soon ;-)
AND, I don't ask anything from anybody else that I myself would not do.

Live from the Shoe Sto'
NuShooz
I,I, I Can't Wait!