Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Check your email.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=19305&mesg_id=19319
19319, RE: Check your email.
Posted by guest, Mon Jan-29-01 02:16 PM

Yo bluetiger, please forgive me, but I'm relatively new to this board, so I'm not familiar with your re~hashing of this subject OVER & OVER & OVER again.

If it's a lie, then I'd like to know WHY it's a lie --- And it wouldn't require a whole BOOK to explain it to me, cuz I ain't that dense. A brief explanation would suffice. I'm sure there may be others who haven't seen your re~hashing of this subject, also.

Why should we have to search thru *ALL* of your previous replies and posts regarding this subject (SINCE YOU DIDN'T OFFER A SPECIFIC DATE OR SUBJECT TITLE FOR "SAID" POSTS) --- When U could update us in this thread --- and maybe refresh the memories of those who've seen it before?

You seem to take pride in being rude & sarcastic BLUE. --- I don't see the "LOVE" in that!

So your sig with "Thanks for reading. I love you." should probably read: Thanks for reading. FUCK YOU! ... *LoL*

I ain't mad atcha tho!

"I'm so hardcore niggaz take me for granite". - Spontaneous

"if underground means not being exposed, better go on and get your naked ass some clothes" - Dela Soul