Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subject
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18263&mesg_id=18401
18401, RE: Black-Christian’s- What the hell?
Posted by guest, Sun Feb-25-01 07:20 PM
ok... i'm new here and i have been reading most of these posts.it's pretty on-point from what i have seen. but i just wanted to drop my 2 cents here. religion is the strongest form of control over the human masses. billions of people have died for their god at one or more times in the history of the world. but it's really just the the heads of the organized religion in question that is behind all the bullshit."go save people that pray to the "devil" if they don't follow the "true way to live than kill them" Think about it the only thing organized religion gives you is a feeling of not being alone in the world, that someone or something that watchs you and that your in "good hands". but if you don't follow the rules that the true "gd" has given you than YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER. now that's some control. people die in wars because if they die in the blesses of your god then if you die you will live on with everyone you have loved in a place of bliss. that's a pretty shady story if i ever heard one. Now if everyone said F*ck organized religion and just live with good moral's and an open mind about new or odd things. maybe even think about the whole karma idea maybe "i" think we would be alittle better off. people that control themselfs are people truey free from all outside master's.

sinless/or more
that's the real question