Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectsilly negroes..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1713&mesg_id=1761
1761, silly negroes..
Posted by suave_bro, Tue Apr-20-04 02:29 AM
patience is a virtue. that money aint going nowhere...im working on my degree now so i can be comfortable when i get out (uhmm make lots of $$$)...now, seeing how 99% of you all are throwback coon jiggers, allow me to break down your bitterness and resentmant towards higher education and those who cherish it:

1) apply yourselves - these employers dont know who u are when u get out of college, put that resume out there around your junior year...

2) - QUIT FUCKEN WITH THOSE CREDIT CARDS!! - i know a "scrong susta" in college now that had to sit out 2 semesters and is puting in 40 hours a week AND tryen to juggle classes busten her ass just to pay off her bills (AND she got a cell phone!)...now when she gets out of college, she is gonna have to scramble and scrape to find a quick steady job so she can pay off all those bills she has, she cant afford to NOT be employed not even for a few weeks...

3.) - BLACK FOLKS HATE TO PAY DUES..Im a radio/Tv/Film major and im currently working on a documentary about BLUEGRASS music...it's alot of work, its boring, and im not getting paid; how many black folks who gotta pay off that cell phone bill, gotta get their jordans/nine west shoes, gotta pay that car note etc., or basically can afford to do ANYTHING that takes alot of their time up for free? (nah dawg, i gotta get dis chedda!)

and overall, college graduates on average make more money than those who DONT have college degrees...sure its not an overwhelming difference there, but there IS a difference so basically im setting myself up to make MORE money than i would have if i DIDNT have a degree...and yes i want $$$ and lots of it. (fuck chris rock, i aint tryen 2 be WEALTHY) and you negroes can cook smores with hippies by the campfire listening to janice jopelin records all you like...give suave his money...