Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectMy ONLY Skepticism...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13104&mesg_id=13343
13343, My ONLY Skepticism...
Posted by Solitayre, Mon Jul-02-01 07:50 PM
With the Bible is not its law, moral code, etc., etc.,

it's just the following doctrines:

1.)That Christians have the LOCK on all spiritual salvation...
The reason I say this is because as a former Christian I do know that the BIBLE encourages a search for truth...This began mine...WHY?
Because of AMEN...

One- We can stop fronting like that was a word CREATED by Hebrews because Historical evidence tells us differently...Point blank, IMHO, a WHOLE LOT of the doctrine that Christians reinforce is used to keep a barrier between the "learned" and the "laymen". Since making these claims makes them just that give me a day to rest and I GARUNTEE information on this...

Two- I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that you can't name EXACTLY where it says in the bible that GOD exists in EXACTLY
3 forms: Father, Son, Holy Ghost. Can you find this in the NT? I doubt it. In the NT, maybe, but AFTER Jesus' death....
I doubt you'll find us a verse where Jesus says exactly I AM MY FATHER AND SO IS THE SPIRIT INSIDE ME. he WILL make reference to being the son of God but let's be real? If JESUS is the PHYSICAL SON of God and I am the son of God according to the Bible then why do Christians worship him like they ARE NOT capable of doing greater things than he? And if they are capable of doing greater things than he, why don't they? Sin? It existed in his time, and though he might not have done it, his disciples weren't exactly pure...So why is it they can heal the sick and we don't? Why is it when he taught them to pray in the Gospells he said this is how you shall pray: "OUR FATHER" so if Jesus is the son of God, and I am his brother according to him, and Jesus IS god at the same time, am I God's brother at the same time? Not really? Explain please...

I noticed this and made a promise to myself as a TRUE christian...DO NOT PRACTICE WHAT HE DIDN'T TEACH! This is why I asked about the TRINITY...As we both know in the Bible God is referred to as us...So basically if that's supposed to represent Jesus being with God at the time of the birth of the world...Could that possibly mean that I was with them, unaware that I would be placed in this physical prison called the body?

don't worry I'ma dig up the juicy bits....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it influences peoples WHOLE lives, i
know a gazillion people that
live and die hip hop....it
seeps out of their pores,
they smell like a turntable
& shit. - Fire on Hip Hop