Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subject?'s for OSOCLASI
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13104&mesg_id=13338
13338, ?'s for OSOCLASI
Posted by Solitayre, Mon Jul-02-01 12:07 PM
1.)You said earlier you didn't notice anything in Deuteronomy 28
about slavery...Tell me what you think of chap 28:15 & on where it discusses the curses for disobedience...

I.E....in verse28 of the 29th chapter it discusses a madness within a people.

in verse 29 it discusses a people being oppressed and robbed...

in verse 30 it discusses how the men of that certain people would take wives who would be raped by others...Those same men would also build homes for people which they or their familes would never reside...The "vineyards" these men would work would never bear fruit that they would benefit from...

in verses 32 & 41 it discusses a people's sons and daughters being sold into slavery...

in verse 33 it discusses Strangers living off the said disobedient people...

in verse 34 it discusses how the said people would witness sights that would drive them mad...

in verse 36 it discusses the movement of people into alien land...

in verse 43 (I believe) it discusses how aliens would come over into the new land and prosper over the disobedient people who preceded them and the following verse discusses how the aliens would lend to the slaves and NEVER the opposite...

So my question to you is...HOW DID YOU READ CHAPTER 28 AND MISS ALL THAT?

2.)Who is TERTULLIAN, when did he live, what does he have to do with the TRINITY, where did he study, and why are Christians never taught about him in Sunday School???

3.)What is the relationship between the 33 degrees of freemasonry, St. Augustine (FAMED WRITER OF THE CONFESSIONS), & Christianity?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it influences peoples WHOLE lives, i
know a gazillion people that
live and die hip hop....it
seeps out of their pores,
they smell like a turntable
& shit. - Fire on Hip Hop