Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Depends
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13104&mesg_id=13188
13188, RE: Depends
Posted by osoclasi, Tue Jun-26-01 04:51 AM
>Of course I accept his message,
>if he was God like
>i want to strive to
>be like that too, but
>the important thing right now
>is... what exactly is heaven?
>I mean are we free
>to do what we want?
>

Responce: The topic of heaven is a huge topic. But to try to sum it all up, if you read rev 21 you will see that God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth, and the if you read the whole thing you will see that God is going to dwell amonst men vs 3 " Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. So God will once again dwell with men as he didAdam did in the garden. Everything that we lost will be renewd. Will you be able to do what you want sure. But you have to realize that you won't have the desire to sin anymore, that decision is left here on earth. God give you enough time on earth to decide what road to travel. So back to the point if you read vs 27 it says that nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose name is written in the lamb of God. so in other words no evil will every exist in heaven God will do away with all evil and unjustice. And believe it or not that's the hope of the believer, that even though we might go through extreme suffering in this earth God will restore what was lost and return our fellowship with him. That even though we get sick ,lose relatives, go poor that does not matter because we march on and know that while things might not go well in this life time God will take care of us in the next. If you get a chance read ecclesiaties where Solomon is saying if this is all there is ( under the sun) then it's all meaningless.