Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: this modern medical evidence
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13104&mesg_id=13134
13134, RE: this modern medical evidence
Posted by osoclasi, Fri Jul-06-01 03:50 AM
>where did it say this fictional
>jesus character went through this...

Response: He went through this during his cruxifiction
>
>
>your using the perspective of today
>to describe something that may
>or may not have happened.
>i was talking about medical
>evidence from back then

Resonse: You obivious didn't read it very closely but here it is again. If a person was to go through hypovolemic shock which every victim of Roman Flogging went through, there are certain syptoms they show. One the either faint or collapse, Jesus did just that on the way to the cruxifiction he collapsed right in the middle of the road. 2) The become really thristy just as Jesus did when he was offered the viniger.3) Irregular heartbeat is another sign right before you die and you can feel it this is how Jesus could say into your hands i commend my spirit. 4) Also fluid forms around the heart right before the victim dies, this is why when the Roman soilder poked Jesus with the spear blood and water came out, well it wasn't water it was fluid. But the gospel writer was recording what he saw.

records
>of this character going through
>these physical conditions. anyone can
>describe something from the past
>with present day infromation. where
>are the people then in
>that period that made those
>observations.

Response: No, they can't. the people who were in this period were the gospel writers, but they didn't have advanced medical degrees that we have today, so they would not have been able to label something as we do today. Also not just Jesus every person who loses a lot of blood rapidly goes through this.